Friday, March 19, 2010

Seven Kids: Days 4&5

This sums it up...a house FULL of boys!!


Caught 'em right before the "add water" part. Phew!!



Well, I am already slacking...and it was only day four! I do have a perfectly good reason...I am pretty sure I am dying. I have not been hit with allergies this bad in years. I think it's because of the dry climate here and construction kicking up dust all around me. My abs hurt from coughing so much, my nose is raw and my voice is gruff.


Anyways...


Stress level - low to moderate.


Yesterday, armed with my wad of Kleenex I was able to attend all three kids reading picnics. It was a lot of fun. Ron was able to help out with the other kids so I could go and support the kids.


The kids have basically just been playing outside non-stop. They come in filthy dirty and full of cuts and bruises everyday. We have black eyes, bloody toes, cut up arms, bruised knees, skinned elbows and fingers (ouch) and a wrenched back. Tonight Dylan was putting his helmet on and caught his skin in the buckle....double ouch!!


Tonight the boys are watching some airplane stunt movies and Cierra and I are watching "Alice in Wonderland"...just the two of us. However, Jonah just slipped a note under the door that said that we hurt his feelings because we said "no boys allowed." Aw, guess we'll have to let him in.


See you tomorrow.....hopefully;)

0 comments: