Monday, March 15, 2010

Seven Kids: Day 1

So, I am going to give a daily update of the next two weeks. I mean there has to be a lot of material for blogging having 7 kids around. I am sure at the end of it I will be too tired to blog it so I will do it day by day.
So here goes!
Day 1
Stress level - Low
Activities - Lunch out, trip to Walmart, outdoor play, Guitar Hero, homework (we still have three kids in school) and dinner.
Josh and his shiner. I SWEAR he came to us this way. The story goes that he jumped off a couch and his head hit his knee. Poor kid. Looks pretty bad and it hurts him. Lots of stares from concerned citizens at Walmart.

Zach in a tree

Lots of Guitar Hero happening 'round here.

The "big kids" got to go to the skate park here on base. Pays to be the oldest;)

Jonah and Zach practicing their skateboarding skills.
Helmets and wristguards...oh yes safety first!!!

Oh and we are saving the planet too...recycling cups! (And saving me from doing lots of dishes)

Dinner time!

Table for two

Summary:
All in all a good day. Kids are still getting along....novelty has not worn off....yet. We kept pretty busy so not a whole lot of idle time.
Check back tomorrow......

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww thanks for sharing!! And I see LOTS of painting. How do you find time to paint with 5 kiddos??? I love it!!!

Lynda said...

Wish I were there with you all. I need to do a blog entry from our brief visit with you and the quick shot of the kiddo's (no pics of Tyler (Mr. Sleepyhead), but two of Landon, does that count?!)

Kristen said...

Poor Cierra...the only girl in the bunch surrounded by LOTS OF BOYS!