Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Seven Kids: Day...oh whatever!

Obviously I set my sights high on the "day by day" blogging. We just aren't that interesting;)
We have had a great time so far. We mainly stick around home because, well, going somewhere with seven kids is just not that fun. Good thing there is a lot to do here on base. We have lots of parks and a big yard that the kids disappear into every day. We were thinking we could alternate nights half and half for showering the kids, but that is not possible seeing as how our backyard is all dirt. They come in FILTHY! I am talking sand in hair, on clothes and in the ears! We do have big plans to take Josh and Zach to M&M World. Don't tell Dylan, Cierra. We will probably do it when they are at school so we can at least only take one car. They have already been anyway. Jonah lucks out because he only has school half day.
Tonight was haircuts. All 7 boys (including hubs). I hope to take some pictures of all the kids before the boys leave. My friend Christy in Texas has taken all of our past family pictures. I don't know what I am going to do without her!
I am rambling...too much allergy medicine.

The crew at the skate park


Me and my sweet girl on the swing

The fort in what used to be the living room:)

Now that's A LOT of grilled cheese!

3 comments:

Gilbrides said...

Looks like everyone is still having a great time!! My favorite is the fort in the living room because afterall, that's what a living room is for. . .living and this is life lived to the fullest! :)

Kolowich Boys said...

Well i dont have seven wish i did three was enough for my wife!!!! Having 3 brothers and 5 sisters i know what that is like looking back we always had so much fun all you need is a big cargo van one that will fit the whole fam damily another thing my mom and dad use to throw all the boys in the shower togeather and all the girls togeather then again we had a huge shower.... you will have to let me know how m&m world is we will be going very soon staying in vegas on the way to san diego can't wait

Brittany said...

Your base housing is really stinkin nice!!!!!!!!!!!! JEALOUS!