Saturday, March 20, 2010

Don't tell Target but....





....I copied one of these prints...and may have some copyright infringement going on. I was in need of a picture for my living room. I have three framed and matted pictures but don't like the prints anymore. So I have been trying to figure out what to do. I started out with a bird design but Ron told me that it looked like a project I did in 7th grade. Thanks babe. So, I was on the hunt for a more "mature" looking project. I came across these prints at Target and I really like them...but don't want to buy them. So... I do what I do best...I copied it. I chose to do the middle one first. I just drew it free hand and painted the negative space. I think it turned out great. I can't wait to do the other two.





Linking up to That's so Cuegly!

5 comments:

imperfectly natural mama said...

I love this! And in actual fact I think you have made it your own. Its really great. Well done.

Becca said...

Wow! These look great! I would totally have something like this hanging in my house.
-Becca @ The Bee Zoo

Gilbrides said...

Great job! Another cute project for your home! I love all your projects!!!

Kristen said...

Great job! Why buy the stuff when you can copy it and do it at home? The joy and satisfaction of doing it are more fun anyways!!

Dahle Family said...

I swear you need to do some interior design. I love all your projects how well they turn out. You are so talented.