Friday, August 1, 2008

Where does he come up with this stuff???

Jonah has been on a roll this morning. Here are a couple gems that I have heard so far today:

Mom, did you know that I got married in Tucson to Dad and Kim.

and

He was sitting on my lap and asked me why girls have boobies. I said so that they can feed their babies when they are mommies. He asked me if that happened to me. I said yes and then he started cracking up and said...You are like a cow!! Mommy is a cow, mommy is a cow!!

Very nice.

10 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh, the funny things kids say!

The Bergquist Fam said...

loving the cow comment! kids are hilarious! oh and btw soccer is a go! we bought goals, and cones and stuff last night.

The Prices said...

I love the cow comment!! HAHAHAHA!!

Melissa said...

That's nothing. When I tried to explain to Kyle that there's a special place on a mommy's body where the babies come out, he says "I wanna see it." You and every other guy in the world, buddy.

Dahle Family said...

I love it. He is such a funny kid. Write down all those great things he says so that later you can remind him of how funny he was

Lamont said...

Ohhh Jonah! That is very funny!

OUR HOUSE said...

That is priceless. I really need to be better at writing down the funny things my kids say. It's so easy to forget.

Lindsey said...

O GOONESS!! LIKE WE DON'T FEEL LIKE COWS WHEN WE ARE NURSING AND AFTER NURSING WHEN OUR BOOBS LOOK LIKE A ROCK IN A SOCK. OR A UTTER!
(OK THAT MIGHT JUST BE MINE) SORRY!! LEAVE IT TO YOUR KIDS TO MAKE YOU FEEL EVEN BETTER HUH?? YOU GOTTA LOVE EM,, KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS!! PS YOUR FAR FROM A COW!! YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

WE love you Jonah!!! Kids are the best!! at least it wasn't in public - they always seem to embarrase you in public with crazy things like that. - kids!!

Erin said...

Ya gotta love that:)