Monday, August 18, 2008

The rain came down and the floods came up...

OOHHH it is raining. I better grab my camera and the kids!!

Mom has lost her mind Jonah!

No Mommy!!

If I have to, you have to Landon!

Maybe if I close my eyes I can pretend I am somewhere else!

Just smile and pretend you like it...maybe she will stop!

Alright...seriously are we done?

Ccccan wwwwee gget wwwarm nnnow? (and yes...that is a Halloween shirt Cierra has on..don't ask.)

Tyler, Tyler. He narrowly escaped my plan. He was screaming too loud...didn't want to attract too much attention from the neighbors!

I am a post stealer...I admit it. I have seen this on a couple of other blogs and have just been waiting for the opportunity to do it too!! Well today is the day people! The rain came pouring down and I pushed the kids out into it and said, "You will play in the rain....I need a cute post for my blog!"
Am I serious?? You will never know!!!
Oh and the camera thing...yeah...the blonde is penetrating my brain. It needed new batteries. And yes I have apologized to the babies;)

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

HOW CUTE!! I LOVE THAT!!!YOUR KIDS ARE GREAT SPORTS!!

Abbey said...

I can't stop laughing...I was so excited when I looked at your blog and saw you got a new camera. That's too funny. At least you didn't chuck it before trying new batteries.

Dahle Family said...

i love it. how fun. put them on the trampoline next time in the rain with a little dish soap...but be careful if is slick but a lot of fun.

Heather said...

LOL!! You deserve a blog award!! I love that you live to entertain us in the blogging world!!
That is a cute post and a cute set of kids!!
What a great mom with a great sense of humor!!

Lamont said...

That looks like lots of fun! To bad we couldn't do that here. We mostly get Thunder and Lightning storms when it rains like that! We are glad you camera isn't broken!

The Bergquist Fam said...

very fun pictures! the idea sounds fun to me, then i think about 3 dripping kids and the mess and laundry it will create. you are a great mom!