Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Broadway here she comes!

Cierra, Cierra, she is going to be a star. I just know it. She loves to sing, dance and entertain. And if I do say so myself, she is pretty good at singing. I need to get her into classes.

Here is a video of her and one of her favorite songs from Barbie:The Princess and the Pauper. She doesn't know all of the words and she,as Dylan so lovingly pointed out, gets really loud on the parts she does know. I especially like her little gestures that go along with the words. Enjoy!

Oh and turn it up loud so you can hear...oh and a bonus...I get caught singing too!! Just another embarrasing moment for the sake of my blog!

9 comments:

Lamont said...

Good Job Cierra! Oh you do have a beautiful voice! and i love how she dances around in her dance outfit! That was very cute!

Kristen said...

Like mother like daughter! I recall your doing the same with your "hippopotomus" song! Good job Cierra!

The Bergquist Fam said...

very cute!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Loved it!!!! you sing beautiful too Nicole!!!

The Prices said...

I love Barbie: Princess and the Pauper. I sing with it too--more to annoy and embarrass my kids than anything else!!

Lindsey said...

I FREAKING HATE MY COMPUTER!!!! I CAN'T SEE IT!!! DANG DAIL UP!!!
I BET IT IS GREAT!! YOU ALWAYS COULD SING NIC SO SHE PROBABLE TAKES AFTER HER MAMA!!!

Dahle Family said...

you know you have a good voice and you should not be emabrassed of it, the "material girl" routine on the other hand, well that might be a different story. There is no wonder where she gets her performing from you have videos to prove that.

Abbey said...

Great singing! Cierra was pretty good too. ;)

Heather said...

What a cutie!! Is she or her mom giving autographs out yet??
So cute!! She and her mom have some serious talent!!