Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am not a Mary Kay consultant!

Well, I am excited!! I have become a distributor for a new diet pill called O3 World. It is REVOLUTIONARY!! It doesn't work like typical diet pills. It isn't a caffeine pill. It expands in your stomach when mixed with water to give you that "full" feeling. It is 100% safe and has NO SIDE EFFECTS!!
Anyway, if you know of anyone who is interested in either taking the pill or becoming a distributor, let me know.
To learn more about it visit my site:
http://8388490.myo3world.com/

I am on it right now...and I have to say that it WORKS! I have only taken it a couple days and have already lost 2 pounds!

9 comments:

Abbey said...

I don't know anyone who could use it at the moment, but I'll let you know if that changes.
Good luck!

Lindsey said...

SWEET!!! I'M EXITED!!

OUR HOUSE said...

Hey what's wrong with being a Mary Kay consultent?

Nicole Howard said...

Ha Ha Ruth. It is kind of an inside joke. I have had the worst experiences with Mary Kay consultants bothering the heck out of me to buy their stuff and be a consultant. So I definitely don't EVER want to be obnoxious like that! But hey, I have got to do shameless self promotion somewhere eh?

Melissa said...

OK, is this for real? Does it really work? Does it make you feel all jittery, or make you grow a mustache? I've considered so many different things like this, but then I read the back lable and it's like, NO WAY. Tell me your results again in a month and you may have a buyer.

Nicole Howard said...

Deal Melissa!! So far so good!

Carolynn said...

Hey Nikker, I lost another half pound yesterday!!! I have one more pound to lose before I can say that I weigh less than I have in 5 years!! I am so excited and this product does NOT make me jittery. No dryness in the mouth. NO, this is not a water loss. I am still drinking my water and my 2 cans of diet cherry vanilla Pepsi. I can't do without that stuff.

Love, Mom

Lindsey said...

I LOVE YOUR MOM FOR DRINKING PEPSI!!! BUT I DON'T THINK YOUR A STALKER.. I WANT YOU TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG PLEASE DO!!!! I LOVE YOU GIRL AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE TALK!!!

Heather said...

Okay!! I am so interested right now!! I may follow Melissa's advice and see how you feel in a month!! Are you cool being the guinea pig??

This may be TMI, but does it give you the runs?? I have had so many pills act more like a laxative then anything else!!