Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bear with me

So, my darn babies (which many people have pointed out to me lately that they aren't really babies anymore) broke my camera....so I won't have any pictures for a while.
You will have to put up with cute things my kids say instead:

Jonah: Mom, we shouldn't share the gospel with bad guys. They won't like it.

Cierra: Ron was telling me that she and a friend had run up to him and the other little girls dad during football practice to give them hugs. She was listening to this and says, "Ron, please don't repeat that."
Ron says, "Why?"
"Well, it's embarrasing!"

Dylan: (not really funny, but a pat on the back for me;))
I had told them that we would be going to Sea World the next day and that in order for us to go they had to agree to not complain about staying in the toddler area. I said, "So I don't want to hear that you want to go to the wave pool, on the slides or that I am a mean mom because we have to stay in the toddler area."
Dylan starts laughing and says, "Well why would we call you mean? You're awesome!"

That has got to be the best thing you can hear from a seven year old boy. They are pretty hard to impress sometimes!!

So, that 's what I got right now. I really don't know what to do about my camera. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

The Prices said...

Ohhh, sorry about the camera! Hopefully you can replace it soon because I love seeing pics of your kids. Give those cuties a hug from me.

Abbey said...

Kids break everything. I always remember my mom saying this when I was younger, now I say it. "I just can't have anything nice!"
Someday we will have the nice things (unbroken!) and we will want our kids back.
I love what Dylan said...he sure knows how to make your day!
Hopefully you'll be able to get a new camera soon.

Lindsey said...

HEY.. GIRL ARE YOU REALLY MOVING HERE IN A YEAR AND A COUPLE OF MONTHS??? HOLY COW YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!! PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE!! AND PLEASE MOVE TO THE WEST JORDAN, HERRIMAN, SOUTHJORDAN,RIVERTON,AREA!!! OR JUST IN UTAH. SORRY ABOUT YOUR CAMERA. TO BAD YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE SO YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM!!! WALMART HAS THEM FOR PRETTY CHEAP. LOOK ON OVERSTOCK .COM TOO I LOVE THAT STORE!!

Dahle Family said...

you and those darn cameras. At least this one has a reason to go in the trash unlike the last one you threw away at Halloween. This one lastged longer though right? I love your cute kids and miss them so much, give them loves from us

Erin said...

Well I decided to take a break from reading and get back to my life:) Looks like you have been pretty busy. I am sorry about your camera:( What is this about moving to Utah? That would ROCK! Tell the kids high and give them our love, Bryant is always saying, "Yesterday Dylan, Cierra and Jonah played soccer with me." The kid is crazy and everything is yesterday to him lol.