Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of school

Jonah in front of his cubby

The crew all ready to go

What a morning. I am working on learning how to be 2 places at once.
Jonah's preschool starts at 7:30 at an off-base school and Dylan and Cierra's starts at 7:45 on base. It was kinda crazy, but they all got to school ON TIME!!
Jonah was very excited until I was leaving then the tears came. The teacher handed me a kleenex and I was on my way;) No really though, Jonah was very sad when I left, which made me very sad. He said "I'm going to miss you badly". What good grammar he has.
On the other hand when I dropped of Cierra and Dylan they hopped right out of the car without so much as a kiss. I had to yell at them to come back and give me some love.
Only an hour and a half and I can go get my Jonah buddy. I miss him a lot today. The others too but I am used to having them at school.
Oh and don't hate on Cierra's boots. She was very adamant about wearing them and you don't mess with a girl and her shoes!

15 comments:

The Prices said...

They all look so cute--Dylan is getting so old!! I don't think the boots look too crazy. I was tempted to get London white leggings like Cierra's but my little girl can get dirtier than any boy I have ever met--In fact, I give her leggings 3 weeks before they have holes in the knees!!! How do you think they would look with patches??:)

Jeremy and Sherri said...

So exciting!!! - It is fun to see them grow and painful also.

Abbey said...

They all look so cute. I hope everything works out with the schedule for school...what a pain in the butt!

Lindsey said...

THEY LOOK SO CUTE!! MY MOM WOULD TELL YOU THANKS FOR DOING THERE HAIR.. NOTHING SHE HATES WORSE THEN KIDS THAT DON'T HAVE THERE HAIR DONE..OFF TO SCHOOL IN STYLE:) I HOPE THEY HAVE A GREAT DAY!! COLE STARTS NEXT WEEK!! SO I CAN GO BACK TO THE GYM!! HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!

Lindsey said...

arlbSORRY THAT WAS SO RANDOM!!!THAT'S ME FOR YA:) SAME OLD LINDS......

Lindsey said...

ME AGAIN, SO SORRY!! THAT WAS SOME OF THE WORD VERIFICATION IN FRONT OF SORRY (ON THE LAST COMMENT). I WISH YOU COULD GO BACK ON THESE THINGS AND DO SPELL CHECK:) I LOVE YA!!!

Nicole Howard said...

Linds you are so funny. Ditto about the hair thing. I agree. Remember the whole not liking "scrappy looking kids."

Kristen said...

They look too old! Sniff Sniff! Hope it was good!!

Carolynn said...

Congrats on your 1st day back at school! You guys all look so cute! Cierra, I love your boots! Totally classy! Dylan you are growing up too fast!! STOP IT!! Jonah are you really old enough to go to school (pre, I know). I hope that you guys all had a great day and that you like your teacher! Hugs and kisses. Grandma

Lamont said...

We are so glad you guys had a great day at school! We love you kids! We are so proud of you guys!

Erin said...

They are sooooo adorable! I can't believe Jonah started school! They are all getting so big!

Heather said...

What cute kids!! I love how good you are with them all!! I hope that the time away from them isn't too hard on you!!

Gilbrides said...

They have gotten so big. They are so cute! That is sad about Jonah. I am not looking forward to having that first day of school experience. Lauren will start preschool next week and she does 2 days a week for 3 hours---what am I going to do for 3 hours? Glad it's not everyday yet. I hope Jonah likes kindergarten and has a great time in school. I hope the rest of the kids enjoy school as well.

PS. Great job at getting all the kids to school on time!

Kristen said...

ohhh Kathy...you will find a lot to do in those three hours! It is sad at first...but then you realize the time goes fast and you enjoy the one on one you have with Katelyn!

Sharron Lamont said...

You look so ready for school! I hope you like your classes and have good friends! Grandpa John and I love your pictures and are very proud of you all. We miss you! Grandma Sharron