Thursday, August 21, 2008

School is almost in session!

Tyler looking thrilled as usual

Landon and Austin (Abbey is in the background...sorry I couldn't crop you out)

The whole crew

Landon...so willing to pose

There's a smile Ty!

Jonah and Landon hanging out

What a cutie!

Today we went to the park with a couple friends to celebrate the coming of school on Monday. We went at 8:30 (gulp) to beat the heat and start warming up to getting up early. My friend had the idea of taking a "before" picture of them at the start of the school year and then we will take an "after" at the end.

7 comments:

Abbey said...

Dang, You're quick!
You got some really good pics, they turned out really good(except the one of me in the background, J/k)

I love the one of Tyler smiling (rare!) and the one of Lan looking through the slats of wood.

Lindsey said...

SUCH CUTE PICTURES!!! ARE YOUR LITTLE ONES GOING TO SCHOOL THIS YEAR???

Heather said...

What a great idea to go early and start working into the school schedule!! That looked like a blast!! It would have been fun to see the "after the playing" picture too!!

Kristen said...

Oh the babies are so handsome! You don't see many pics of them and they are so cute!

Nicole Howard said...

I know...I tend to post more pictures of the older kids. Naughty mommy. That is why I focused on them at the park.
You can't tell by the pictures, but Landon wasn't feeling well yesterday and when we got home he threw up everywhere and still is.

Lindsey said...

O I HOPE HE IS FEELING BETTER SOON POOR LITTLE GUY:(

The Prices said...

Cute pics. I am amazed that you keep sane with all those kids running around! FYI--The paint brand I used in my living room is Olympic---You get it at Lowe's.