Monday, July 7, 2008

Cierra Turns 6!

Her special day started with breakfast in bed..coco puffs.

Then she opened her presents before school started. No way she could last all day with that suspense!

Princess helmet to match her princess bike from Daddy and Kim.

Her party was on Saturday.

The party crew!


This post is a little late, but the babies had misplaced my USB cable and being the slow person I am didn't think of just putting my SD card in the computer until this morning.
So, at long last pictures of Cierra's 6th birthday. I can't believe she is 6. Time really does fly. Also that means that I have been in San Antonio 6 years. Way too long. It is time to move on but the military won't let me;(.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

HEY I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN LIVE!!!! YOU CAN MOVE RIGHT NEXT TO ME MY NEIGHBORS ARE SELLING!! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!

Dahle Family said...

Happy birthday beautiful. miss you