Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boys room take two!

So, I opted to stencil and paint rather than do vinyl....cheaper. I was telling my mom I am all about "Shabby Chic".

Just in case they forget where they sleep;)

That is a guitar chord poster. I also traced a guitar that Dylan has onto poster board and then spray painted it black. And voila....wall art for a buck!!

A little finishing touch for Cierra's room. Once again, stencil and paint.


I was a little hasty in posting pictures of the boys's room. I added a few finishing touches. I am so excited for them to see it when they come home!! These pictures were taken with my phone so they are not the best..but you get the idea.

10 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

So Cute!!! I bet you are excited for Saturday!!!!

The Bergquist Fam said...

you are ever so crafty! i am way impressed with how that came out!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

they are going to love it. it turned out so cute.

emily said...

cute rooms- (but the mirror one is kinda freaking me out... ask sarah.)

Abbey said...

It turned out so cute. I still want to come see it.
They are going to be so thrilled. I can't wait to hear how they act when they see their new rooms!

Gilbrides said...

Their rooms are so cute. You did such a great job! I am so impressed. I think you need to help me when I am ready to do Lauren's room!

Lindsey said...

UMM WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO UTAH SO YOU CAN HELP ME??? I LOVE IT!! YOUR RAD!!!

Nicole Howard said...

Nice Em...Sarah told me your "story" last night. Pretty funny.

The Prices said...

cute rooms! You are so creative!

Lamont said...

I do love there rooms. You did a great job!