Monday, July 28, 2008

The kids are home!!!

Last night when I went to bed, this wonderful note was waiting for me on my nightstand. I couldn't believe Dylan would think to do something like that. I am the luckiest mom in the whole world!

So glad to have them home!!

The craziest little boys in the south. They are more than a handful!


Saturday we went to pick up the kids!! It felt like Christmas for me. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep the night before. They look like they have grown a ton....especially Dylan. His teeth are shifting in his mouth so he has a new gap on top and his two front teeth are loose. Yay, dental work begins.



We went to Seaworld today. My friend Allison, which was Dylan's first grade teacher came with us to help me. Thank goodness she did. We had so much fun and we all are a little crispy. Nothing like the Texas sun to power it's way through 45 SPF!!




5 comments:

Lindsey said...

HIP HIP HURRAY!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! WHAT A CUTE BOY!! I LOVE THE KUNG FU PANDA PAPER!!! HE SPELLS JUST LIKE ME!!no i'm not smarter then a fifth grader ha ha ha

Kristen said...

Oh Dylan...what a sweet boy! I can't wait to see them again!

Dahle Family said...

I am so glad that your family is back. I know that you are in heaven now. I am glad too.

Gilbrides said...

How fun. I am sure the kids were so excited to be home as well. I bet they were so surprised and excited for their new rooms. You did such a great job!

Abbey said...

I know how excited you were to have them come back home. I know I'm happy because Hunter has more friends to play with now! I missed them too!