Monday, July 7, 2008

New Paint for the Kids!

I got the boys new bedding. Just a plain brown. Their room isn't really done yet. I am going to add some guitar wall art. I was thinking of framing sheet music and then getting some vinyl lettering that says either "Let's Rock" or "Rock and Roll"

Only one wall is striped and that is how it is going to stay. That took FOREVER!! I think more stripes would be too much anyway.

For the little miss, I finished painting ALL the walls pink, covered her polka dots and added a brown stripe around the room. It looks really cute. I got her new bedding too.



Since the kids are gone I wanted to do something for them. It also helps me feel closer to them. So, I chose to redo their rooms. I wish I had good before pics. I am so excited for them to come home to their new rooms!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

God Bless you!!! I have four girls and it is a tough job! Your children are beautiful.

Lindsey said...

HOW CUTE!! THEY ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!

ps. MY MOM AND DAD DID MOVE BUT I HAVE BEEN GOING TO MY MOTHER IN LAWS TO SWIM..

OUR HOUSE said...

Cute rooms. I like the brown stripe better than the polka dots. You're such a nice mom to surprise them.

The Bergquist Fam said...

wow! you have been busy! how did you get so much done with the 2 little ones? you amaze me! the rooms look great! waht an awesome gift to your kids!

Kristen said...

I love it! It looks awesome! I am glad Cierra's sign still looks good in the room. I love the bed spreads. I love Brown!!

Kristen said...

hey...where did you end up getting the desk for Sissy?

Desi said...

How fun! It lookes like it was a lot of work and it turned out really beautiful! You've got me thinking now... what color should I do for our guest room? Hmm....

Jeremy and Sherri said...

You are such the over achiever!!! Hopefully they don't see you blog so it will be a surprise. :)

Jeremy and Sherri said...

By the way I am so jealous - I wish I could (or even wanted to) do something with this lovely base house I live in. - you are wonderful.

Rochelle said...

I LOVE IT!!! Great job Nicole! You have way too much talent for that little body of yours...want to pass some on? :)