Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'd like to thank.....


Holy Cow. I love the blogging world. My friend Lindsey just gave me an award. I was reading her blog and saw that she received the award and then passed it on to me and 4 others. She is so awesome...this is what she said about me: "2. PERSON IS NICOLE SHE IS A BUSY MOM OF 5 KIDS AND 2 STEP KIDS HER LIFE IS FULL OF FUN AND EXCITEMENT AND SHE LOVES HER KIDS AND LOVES BEING A MOM. SHE IS A WONDERFUL FRIEND AND A GREAT SINGER!!! SHE ALSO LOOKS LIKE DUFFY."
So now I must pass it on to 5 other bloggers. So my nominees are:


1. My sister Kristen. She is an awesome mom and sister. I love being able to keep up with her family with her blog. I don't get to see them very often so pictures she posts keep me updated. She is the best aunt to my kids. They are definitely spoiled by her.


2. My sister in law Kathy. She is also an awesome mom and sister. Her girls are so precious and I love seeing them grow up through her blog. She is married to my little brother and loves him which I am so grateful for...and I am sure he is too!!


3. My friend Abbey. She is an awesome friend. She also is a wonderful mother. She and her family are amazing and if you know them you know what I mean.... and she always leaves comments on almost every post. I love it.


4. My friend Sarah. Also a great friend and mother. She is a trooper. She just went through a pregnancy from (for lack of a better word) hell with a deployed husband and didn't even complain once.


5. My friend Heather. Another great friend and mom. She is a great listener and always has sound advice. She is going through a lot right now and I hope all is well with her and her family.


I wish I could nominate my friend Lindsey too!! She definitely made my day and I hope I made yours too!
RULES: Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community. 2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog. 3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award. 4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5. Show these rules

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

YEAH!!! NIC WAY TO PASS IT ON. YOU TOTALLY DESERVE IT!!! THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME AND SUPPORTING ME. EVEN IF IT IS VIA BLOG WORLD. I MISS YOU SO MUCH,, BUT I'M GLAD WE CAN KEEP IN TOUCH THIS WAY.. K K LOVE YA K BYE..

Kristen said...

Oh Nick..you are too sweet! Hey, check out my new "friends" on My Space!

Dahle Family said...

Thanks nic, and I promise I will do the pass along as soon as I am back. thanks for all your comments and love and support. man we have got to stop needing each other so much

Abbey said...

Oh! Thanks Nicole.
My comment is late...but it's here. Thanks for the post. I loved reading about all the great people in your life. I can't wait to come home!