Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Brotherly Love


Today I was at my friend Sarah's helping her paint. The boys needed a nap so I put them in her pack and play. They finally fell asleep after hearing crying from Landon every now and then. I went in to check on them and found them all snuggled up together. It was so precious. Then when I got home I noticed Landon had a nice bite mark on his arm. I think Tyler must have taken a bite when they were in there. Poor Landon. Tyler is always hitting him on the head with something, stealing any toy Landon picks up, or apparently biting him. I hope Landon survives his little (bigger)brother (by 2 minutes).
I don't know why Tyler picks on Landon so much. Tyler is always so sweet and helpful with little babies, so I know he is capable. Seriously...any ideas on how to deal with this? I am at a loss.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

call the SUPER NANNY!

Lindsey said...

HEY MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE YOU NAMED HIM TYLER??? DO YOU NOT REMEMBER MY BROTHER KICKING THE CRAP OUT OF ME??? HIS NAME IS TYLER!!! J/K. O YOU JUST WAIT LANDON WILL GET HIM BACK IN DO TIME!! I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

oh i feel so bad for landon. i guess next time when we are doing a project we know not to put the boys together in the same crib. thanks again for all your help yesterday. i love how it turned out!

Dahle Family said...

They are so adorable...I wonder where they get it from??? Glad to see things have not changed too much for you while i have been gone

Abbey said...

I kinda think it's funny...is that bad?

The picture is so precious.