Saturday, April 4, 2009

Who Forted? Hahahahah!!!!

We have had a great weekend so far. Tonight for the kids's sleepover we made a fort for them in Cierra's room. I love how excited the simplest things make them. They thought we were the coolest parents for building them a fort to sleep in. Hey, I will take it. It won't be like that forever..am I right?
It looks cooler under the blankets.

Sooo excited!

The little boys are not content to not participate anymore. They are too young though to be able to sleep with the other kids, so we set them up in their tents in their room. They were pretty excited too. When I checked in on them an hour or so after we put them down, they were fast asleep in their tents...too cute.

We are looking forward to conference tomorrow. The kids are all armed with their conference packets. Hope you all have a wonderful Sabbath day!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

how cute! Did you get the new conference packets that I emailed to you? Where did you get these conference packets?

Jeremy and Sherri said...

So Fun!!!What a fun mom you are to let them do that - Did they actually go to bed???

Lamont said...

The kids do love forts! LOL

Gilbrides said...

You are such a fun Mom!! You are the coolest for sure. That is super fun and ecxiting for the kids and something they'll remember for years to come.

The Bergquist Fam said...

looks like you guys had a fun "campout"! glad you enjoyed your weekend!

Erin said...

Oh I love forts! My bro's and I used to do them all the time. Along with making some rather fine/funny films:)

Heather said...

LMAO!!! I am still laughing over your post title.. . Seriously!!! So funny!!
I want to make a fort now (not the gassy kind)!!