Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I agree Martha (Stewart) it's a good thing!


Well, today Ron and I celebrate our third year of marriage. I was telling him this morning that it seems that we have been married muuuuuchhh longer. Neither of us know if that is a good thing or a bad thing...hmmm.
Normally I would have made a list of all the great things I love about my husband...but I just did that Monday and the list hasn't refreshed yet...so if you want some mushy stuff see here.
If I really think about it I realize we really are still newlyweds...but with 7 kids. I took a quiz on Facebook to see what TV personality my husband was and guess who it ended up being....Mike Brady! Yep! And to coin my friend Brittany, "We are the freakin Brady bunch!" I thought that was hilarious. We are still learning things about each other every day and like Tim McGraw says..."It just gets better all the time."
Happy Anniversary to us!

8 comments:

Dahle Family said...

Happy Anniversary you guys. I hope that you guys continue to be blissfully happy

Lindsey said...

happy anniversary!!!!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Ditto to Heather - I'm so happy for you both.

Gilbrides said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope the years ahead just keep getting better :)

The Bergquist Fam said...

happy anniversary!

Desi said...

Happy anniversary! I think it's a good thing (usually) when you feel like you've been married for a longer time than you really have been. I kind of think of it as you can't imagine your life without that person in it! Then it's all sweet and sappy :)

OUR HOUSE said...

Where have I been? I haven't read your blog in a while (or anyone else's), so I had some catching up to do. Loved 'em all, especially the mushy one about all the reasons why you love Ron. I raise my glass of diet Coke with ice and lemon to you and Ron - Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!! (belated)
It is a good thing!!