Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tell your friends!!!!!

So, I want to be famous. That is why I have decided to monetize my blog. How is this going to lead to fame you ask? Got me, but maybe Oprah will have me on her show like the lady the other day. Hey I have kids that do crazy things. I have funny stories about marriage. So....you are going to be blessed to hear a lot more of those stories. And if I am funny enough maybe, just maybe I will be famous! So seriously, read my blog, then tell your friends about how I inspired you and then they tell a friend and so on and so forth.
I promise you that every tale I tell will bring you joy....either because it was inspiring...or because it is so crazy and you are "joyful" that it is NOT your life!!!

So, tell your friends. Go now! Now Go!!!!!!

Yeah, my fame will be contrived, but I will NEVER forget the little people!!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

ill only do it if i can get a shout out every once in a while when you make it to the top.. or you can just buy me something. i mean after all you cant be famous without your peeps :D

Dahle Family said...

You make me laugh. i will only do it if you remember to "thank me when...."

Blessings Four said...

I'm on the bandwagon.

Desi said...

Sounds like a lot of un to me! I already love your blog!

Desi said...

Ok, so how much do you earn?

Heather said...

Wait. . .your not famous??!! I have been wasting my time reading your oh so cute and funny blog all along?!?!! teehee!!

Of course I will pass your blog around. I live in CA so maybe I can put in a good word to all of Oprah's peeps out here and get you to your stardom sooner??!!

We need to get you a blog button that we can have everyone put on thier blog.