Sunday, March 29, 2009

Landon's Favorite Things

Landon has a few obsessions...these are his favorite things that he will be seen with any given time in any given day.
1. A sippie cup of milk

2. These shoes. He LOVES them. He SLEEPS in them...no lie. He will not take them off except to shower. And yes...they STINK!!!

4. Leo the Lion and his blanket. Leo goes with us wherever we go. He is well loved and you can tell by looking at his ratty little self. He loves his blanket too...I have to sneak it to wash it because if he sees me take it he will cry by the laundry room door waiting for it.


5. Umm...a power cord. Yeah I have no idea either. It goes to a power wheel that doesn't work anymore so don't worry he can't plug it into a wall and electrocute himself. And another disclaimer-I do not let him sleep with it at any time. He just really likes carrying it around.

6. A drill. He is a man's man, my little boy. Well minus the attachment to a stuffed lion and his blankie..and a sippie cup;)
So, there you have it...Landon's favorite things. These are not passing fancies...he is pretty loyal to these things. He is so funny. What a fun little boy...we love you Landon!


5 comments:

Kristen said...

He is a cutie. Love the power cord!

Erin said...

lol nice. Chloe is all about her pillow and thumb.

Buttle Family said...

I love that you did this. Now I want to do this with my kids. Great idea.

Desi said...

I love this post! Landon has some great loves in his life. That powercord is going to get him places! :) What a fun spotlight for a cute little boy!

Heather said...

He is such a sweet little guys guy!! I love the power cord, he may have started a trend. I can totallysee myself carting one of those bad boys with me wherever I go now. .. plus a sippy cup!! What can I say, I'm a follower!! :)