Monday, March 23, 2009

Seriously...

you need to read this blog! I know I just posted about it, but I really think everyone needs to read her blog and like vote for her for something;) She needs to be on Oprah. She needs free money, she needs her house paid off, her care paid for. If octo-mom can have it all then I am pretty sure Stephanie Nielson deserves some of the pie.
Ok, I am being kinda loony about it, but like I said before, reading her posts inspire me.
Take today for instance...I am moping around because I hate how my carpet looks and we will NEVER have the money to put in new flooring. Then I get on to read if she has posted anything today and I feel the size of a speck of dirt after I read what is on HER mind. Again, tears fill my eyes as I realize how truly blessed I am.
Sorry to be repetitive..........but go read it!! Seriously!

3 comments:

Carolynn said...

Hey Nick, I don't know who this lady is or what happened to her. Can you fill me in? Who is Mr. Nielsen? Thanks. Love ya, Mom

Dahle Family said...

Her story is really amazing. Thanks for pointing it out to me, so that I too can realize how blessed i truly am.

Lindsey said...

my mom reads her blog and I really need to read it:) I did read her post she is one amazing woman that is for sure..I know a little about it from my mom telling me stuff..and I also think she deserves something special!!!