Monday, May 26, 2008

Try, Try again.

What a crazy group

Ooh..I think that is a smile Zach

Let's try again....

And again...

We have about 4 more pictures of him looking just as thrilled. Apparently taking pictures is "boring".



Well, last year about this time I posted about family pictures. We went to JC Penney last year and Jonah wouldn't cooperate so we had to leave and take pictures at home. Well, this year we decided to skip the photo studio and just do them at home. My friend Christy came over to take them for us. Well, we got a few good ones. This year it was Zach being the stinker. It is seemingly impossible to have everyone be a happy participant. Who will it be next year??

So those are what we got. I guess it is better than nothing. Don't be surprised if you see it on your Christmas card....in fact Merry Christmas;)

5 comments:

Abbey said...

I totally love them. If they were all smiling and perfect I would probably think there was something wrong with those kids. They look like they had a lot of fun. I really like the one with you and Ron and all the kids...can't wait for my christmas card!

Lindsey said...

SOOOOO CUTE..

The Prices said...

I love them. Especially the one you used for the title!!

Gilbrides said...

I think they turned out great. I can't imagine trying to make sure that 7 little kids are all looking at the camera and smiling--we can't get Lauren to do it either. :) I love the pictures. They are so cute. I really love the one of your family--it is beautiful. Speaking of beautiful, you look GREAT! (Have you lost weight?-Not that you need to but your cheek bones are sticking out more than I remember). Anyways, you look awesome and you have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Desi said...

I love the new pictures! You guys all dressed the same and all looking happy! Great Job!!! I always like the fun type pictures and your family looks really great. Way to go getting them all to work with you so well!