Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fun Run

L to R: Alyssa, Kailey, Jonah, Dylan, Zach, Josh, Cierra

Happy girl!!

Dylan and Josh did a mile this year

Jonah got to do it this year too. He did a walk/run half mile.

Josh did very well. It was funny because he would look directly at the camera each lap.

Cierra did well too. Even after she finished her half mile she went around some more.

Zach is a good little runner too.


Last Saturday the base had a fun run. The kids all got to participate. They got a free t-shirt too...yay for a new pj top. We went last year too. There were way less kids this year than last year so they were giving those t-shirts very freely. I just mentioned the shirt again...I think it is exciting to get free stuff. It doesn't happen very often to me so when it does I am a little over-excited. Thanks for the pictures Sarah.

4 comments:

RYD said...

I can barely handle my two girls so you are amazing! :)

Erin said...

Oh they are so adorable! Good job kids I am so proud of you all!!! Running is not easy!

Abbey said...

Whos doesn't love free things?!
I'm going to take Hunter to the fun run next year. I wish we would have gone this year. Looks like all the kids did really well.

Lindsey said...

FUN!!! I CAN'T RUN SO I GIVE PROPS TO ANYONE WHO CAN. GOOD JOB!! FREE STUFF IS THE BEST.. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND. ARE YOU COMING HERE ANY TIME SOON??