Sunday, May 18, 2008

Are they all yours?

Yes...the inevitable question when we go ANYWHERE!! Are they all yours? How many sets of twins? We say one and then let them try to figure out the other ones that look the exact same age. We get asked all the time if Jonah and Zach are twins...I think I will just say yes next time and see what happens.
Josh and Zach are here for a couple weeks. It is never enough time and it goes by FAST!!
The kids are all getting along surprisingly well. We have the occasional little scuffles but nothing major. It is amazing how the two of us can manage all these kids. Seven kids under the age of seven. How crazy is that? Oh....and all they want to do is eat and eat and eat and eat. Ron and I just keep thinking how it is just going to get worse as they get older. I told him he is going to have to get a second job just for the food bill.
So we went to Seaworld and survived. We were successful in keeping track of all the kids...in fact I even helped reunite a lost child with her dad...talk about multitasking.

10 comments:

OUR HOUSE said...

Nicole, you are wonderful. Sometimes when we go to a public and crowded place like Sea World, I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack just keeping track of my four. I get a little paranoid about one of them getting lost or stolen. I don't know how you do it with seven, but heaven bless you. And speaking of Sea World, we need to get out there soon.

The Prices said...

I think you need one more!! Cierra needs a sister!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

HOw fun the have the boys in town and fun for us the see them(in pics). I can't believe how fast kids grow! I'm sure the kids had a great time at Sea World and that makes up for all the hassle.

Lindsey said...

SERIOUSLY.. YOUR WONDER WOMAN!!!
SOUNDS LIKE GOOD TIMES.. IS YOUR BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY IF I MISSED IT.. WHEN IS IT???

Abbey said...

I agree, Sierra needs a sister. Haha. I guess you know what it is like to be Jon and Kate!

Nicole Howard said...

Thanks Lins...It was on May 10...the big 30. Yours is in July right??

Lindsey said...

YES JULY 13TH..YOUR DIRTY THIRTY.. THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST.. HA HA HA..

Dahle Family said...

Just like your title says, that everything is bigger in Texas....so is your heart. I am amazed at how good you are to ALL the kids that come and go in your home. Love you tons

Gilbrides said...

I think the kids must have a ton of fun. You know what they say, the more the merrier. I am sure this is true at your house.

Desi said...

Way to go keeping them all together! You are amazing! I spent the week helping take care of 5 kids out at a crazy old farm house. It was nuts! Dangerous, way not kid safe place. It was crazy! Props to you on keeping all 7 together at Sea World! That is one busy place...