Saturday, April 5, 2008

Soccer is over!!

So today was the last day of soccer. Cierra couldn't be happier. She didn't really enjoy soccer. During games she could typically be found twirling, dancing, doing handstands, or my favorite..walk off the field in the middle of playing because she was tired. I think it is safe to say that she won't be playing next year. Dance classes here we come.
Dylan however, enjoyed soccer very much. He has started baseball so he won't be too upset that soccer season is over. Cierra's team never really had a closing ceremony so I didn't get any pictures, but here are a couple of Dylan's award ceremony.



The Scorpions

Dylan and Coach Jason

7 comments:

Lamont said...

Cierra and Dylan we are so proud of you! We love you!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

oh but cierra looked so cute out there. great job in soccer dylan. we will have to try and catch a few baseball games.

Kristen said...

I can recall a certain person named "NICOLE" who hated soccer as well. "I can't play, I am too sweaty". Glad Dylan is enjoying it!

The Bergquist Fam said...

how fun! i keep thinking i need to put my kids in some sports, but i never get around to it.
oh and by the way i love your new page design!

Gilbrides said...

Good job Dylan! Hope you enjoy baseball as well. I am sure you will be a great asset to the team. Cierra, I think dance is more your style!

Abbey said...

Oh, man it's already over?! I wanted to come see you. That went by fast.

Sharron Lamont said...

Dylan, I'll bet you enjoed the soccer! It is a really fun sport. Grandpa John and I are really proud of you for being brave to play on a soccer team! It's a lot of hard work!