Saturday, April 12, 2008

Camping

Three little boys ready for the fun

Smore's anyone??

Dylan posing for a sleep picture..unless he was having a really good dream.

Jonah legitimately passed out.

Fishing


The crew


Ron, Dylan and Jonah went camping last night with Will and Hunter Benson. I made Ron promise that he would take pictures of everything just like I would if I was there. He did a pretty good job. From the stories I have been hearing since they got back they definitely had a lot of fun. They did a little fishing this morning, but didn't catch anything. The boys came home as dirty, stinky and tired as I expected.
Cierra and I enjoyed a girl's night at home. We had Sarah, Kailey and Alyssa over for a girly movie..we watched Nancy Drew. Then Cierra and I had a sleepover in my room. For being such a little thing she sure takes up a lot of space in a bed. Oh and she talks in her sleep!!

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Hey girlie...were they @ Canyon Lake? We were there last weekend! It was so beautiful! Ron did a great job on being the family photographer for a little while. :)

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

glad the boys had fun. we had fun as well. i can't sleep with kailey because she talks, snores, and grinds her teeth at night as well as takes up the whole bed. needless to say when i have a sleepover with her i never get any rest.

The Prices said...

Looks like fun!

Gilbrides said...

How fun! That is so great the guys got to go camping. I love that you and Cierra had a girls night in. I love trying to do a girls night with Lauren when James go out at nights or is gone for work. I don't think she understands it just yet, but I think we have fun.

Jeremy and Sherri said...

How fun for the boys - Michael always loves to go camping with Dad. Did Cierra want to go with them? I know Aurora would.

Abbey said...

I'm glad they got to go. Hunter is still talking about it too.

I always think it will be so fun to let Hunter sleep with me...not so much though.

Dahle Family said...

Great pics. I miss you guys tons. Jordan immediately said, "Why wasn't I invited?" I had a lot of hard explaining to do. You all are missed tremendously.