Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I admit it..I love McDonald's!!

A- Attached or single: Attached....It's our two year anniversary today!!
B- Best Friend: my kids and husband!
C- Cake or Pie: Cake--although I do love a good pie
D- Day of Choice: Saturday--I can spend the whole day with the family
E- Essential Item: LIP GLOSS
F- Favorite Color: black
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: bears
H- Hometown: California
I- Indulgence(s):Shakes Frozen Custard...the Hounddog.
J- January or July: July!
K-Kids: 4 boys, 1 girl, 2 step boys
L- Life is incomplete without: my family
M-Marriage Date: April 8, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister and 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: apples with HEB grind your own peanut butter
P- Phobias or Fears: something happening to one of my kids
Q- Quote(s): "You can't change what you don't acknowledge." Thanks Dr. Phil
R- Reason to Smile: Cierra's beautiful singing voice, Jonah picking flowers(weeds) for me everyday, Dylan playing sports and loving it, Ron wrestling with the kids,Tyler's mischievous little grin, Landon's dimples when he smiles, wonderful friends that lift me up.
S- Season: Fall. I love the cooler weather, but not too cold.
T- Tag Eight: You know who you are...
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I like asparagus (Sarah didn't know that about me so I figure other people don't either)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat
W- Worst Habit: playing with my hair when I talk to people.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Stinking McDonald's. I know that is so gross, but those dang french fries are addicting. And, of course Chipotle's burrito bowls!!
Z- Zodiac: Taurus

7 comments:

Gilbrides said...

You are so funny. I have to admit that we like Mcdonalds too. James is totally addicted to their fries as well. If nobody else like Mcdonalds, then there wouldn't be one on every corner :)

Congratulations on your anniversary!!

The Prices said...

Happy Anniversary!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

well i am glad we all know that you like asparagus!!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

oh and sorry for eating those french fries right infront of you. just know that i am going to be the one who has to work them off:(

Abbey said...

I like asparagus too! And McD's french fries.

OUR HOUSE said...

Not only will I admit that I like McDonald's, but I will admit that I LOVE Big Macs, even if they are 13 Weight Watcher's points. By the way, did you guys get any of the bad weather last night? We had trees down all over town, and even a few cars and a tractor trailor flipped over. Fun stuff.

Kristen said...

hey aunt nicole and cousins!!! this is aubrie!!!! i hacked my moms username thing LOVE YA!!!