Monday, March 17, 2008

Bless their little hearts!

The babies are driving me crazy (bless their little hearts)!!!!
They can not be left alone for a SECOND!! All of the damage done in these pictures is done within a matter of minutes. They move fast. With their brothers and sister gone for the week it is even worse. I really don't know what to do with them!!
Notice the laundry basket...yep all of those clothes were freshly folded laundry that I hadn't put away yet.
I had already emptied one of the shelves for this exact reason. My fault for not getting to the other shelf.

A daily occurance.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Prices said...

That is so fun!!! I forgot how big a mess a baby could make! Let alone 2!!!!

Gilbrides said...

Boy do you have your hands full. I feel busy chasing after Lauren and Katelyn all day, but now that I see your pictures, I think you should have the award for busiest Mom. I hope it goes better for the rest of the week!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

oh i am sorry nicole. looks like the kids are keeping you nice and busy while the kids are away. i promise i will keep them busy most of the week if i can. see you tomorrow:)

Dahle Family said...

nicole i am so gald to see that i am not alone in the chaos manager. but thankfully i only have one and not two to encourage and feed off of. good luck

Erin said...

YIKES!!! I couldn't do it. Guess it's never too early to start spanking lol. My thoughts are with you.

Kristen said...

Boy....I don't miss this age...but it does make for some cute pictures! Have fun!!