Thursday, March 6, 2008

All Day I Dream About Soccer

So this is me at 5. Nice shorts eh?

Cierra's team warming up.

Cierra all ready to go.

Dylan doing some drills.

Dylan looking quite like a soccer player.


Cierra and Dylan have started soccer. They have their first game on Saturday. I found a picture of me when I was in soccer. I was Cierra's age. My team was called "The Grasshoppers" and I was coached by my mom. Mom says that she realized I had no athletic ability during soccer because I would stop playing and say, "My side hurts" or "I'm sweating." Can I just tell you that I am teased to this day because of that. They both are doing well. Dylan LOVES it and Cierra does too, but I think Dylan enjoys it a little more.

7 comments:

Gilbrides said...

That is so fun that Cierra is playing soccor at the same age you were! I bet Dylan is great at soccor--especially since he is so good at running.

Dahle Family said...

we all know that dylan is going to be an athletic star. he is so good. I cannot wait to see what cierra lou discovers about her talnets. she is such a cute little thing. keep me posted

Sharron Lamont said...

We're so proud of you Dylan and Cierra. It takes a lot of work to play on a team! I hope you love it! Email me and let us know how your games are going! Love, Grandpa and Grandma Lamont

The Prices said...

cute kids! Here is the URL where I found my blog template that you asked for: www.matiekay.blogspot.com

Abbey said...

it's so cute to see them in their soccer uniforms

By the way, love yours!

Lamont said...

Dylan and Cierra we are so happy that you love socer. Play hard and have fun!
We love you Dylan and Cierra!
We can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Erin said...

I LOVE IT! They are so cute! I can't wait for this summer cause Bryant will start soccer too. That pic of you is so cute!