Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Little Rock Band

Jonah practicing.

I don't really know what to say about this. Jonah looks stoned and Dylan looks posessed.

Can we say album cover?


Dylan has been back at playing Guitar Hero. He rediscovered it at Christmas. His Uncle Evan is "Awesome at expert". Dylan, I must say, can rock pretty well. He can play it on the hard level. I can barely pass the medium. When he gets playing his little tongue pops out of his mouth and moves all around. It is really funny to watch his face and amazing to watch his little hands move on the guitar.



Jonah has started getting interested too. He is on the practice mode right now. The guitar still seems a little big and awkward for him to hold.



Cierra mostly dances to the music but she is also practicing.

6 comments:

Lamont said...

Dylan does rock! I'm still feelin' the power of his riffs from Christmas. Jonah really looks the part. And Cierra is a great dancer and singer.

Gilbrides said...

What fun times! It sounds like it is a blast being at your house. I can't wait for spring--here we come!

Abbey said...

LOL I can't tell you how hard I laughed at those pictures. I love them.
the album cover picture-Dylan is going to be a stud muffin!

Erin said...

I couldn't believe how great Dylan was. I too can barely do medium level. He will be on Expert in no time:)

Desi said...

I think you have a winning album cover! The kids are just naturals!

Grandpa and Grandma Lamont said...

Well when grandpa John and I saw the kids in action we couldn't believe it! They were very good. I tried it and couldn't do it! Grandpa didn't even try because you all were so good!