Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Little Missionary

A couple of days ago I picked Dylan up from school and the two of us headed to the store. As we are walking in the store Dylan says, "Mom, Miss Archibald and some kids in my class don't know who Gordon B. Hinckley is. I told them that he died and they said 'who is that?'"
I explained that unless people are members of our church that they probably wouldn't know who he was. He thought a little about that and then told me that he wants to tell them about our church and that they should come to church with us sometime.
I thought that was so incredible that at 7 years old my little boy is thinking like a missionary. It goes to show that anyone can be used as a messenger for the Lord. What an example Dylan was to me that day.

3 comments:

Abbey said...

That gave me chills.
He is so sweet.

Dahle Family said...

he is always such a great kid, except for when he jumps off the railing and yells "firetruck". jk. you know that i love that boy and miss him tons

Grandpa and Grandma Lamont said...

I'm back to the computer! Dylan thanks for wanting to share with your friends about our Church. We sure love you, hope the math helps are what you needed!