Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I have been tagged by my friend Abbey, so bear with me while I try to be clever;)

Things you may or may not know about me

1. I was a bell ringer. What is that you ask? Well, I rang a little bell, like the ones you see people use to summon a butler, in a bell choir. I think I was in 9th grade. And let me tell you, I was not very good. I knew my one note and that is all. Keep in mind that everyone else had at least 2 or 3 bells they rang, but poor Nicole only had one. I only did it because a friend of mine was doing it and I had to go to her house after school, and on Mondays and Wednesdays she had bell choir. So I could either sit there bored or join in. Not my best talent, but I gave it a try.

2. I love the smell of playdoh. I will sit and just sniff a can when my kids are playing with it. I get some strange looks from my kids, but don't deny it...you love the smell of playdoh too!! Oh and scotch tape. Love the smell of scotch tape.

3. Ok, so this is embarrasing, but here we go....I played dolls (i.e. cabbage patch dolls) until I was 13 years old. Luckily I had a friend the same age as me who loved to do this as well. We would get together after school and play dolls down in my basement....our little secret. Our pretend play did evolve since we were so old, so we were doctors and they were our patients. My friend's mom was nurse so we had tons of cool supplies. I think my mom had to tell me that I needed to stop. Nice. I still get excited though when Cierra gets a new doll, and I think Cabbage Patch Dolls are the cutest thing ever.

4. I have a really bad habit of stock piling the following things: ***shampoo and conditioner-I like to have a variety in the shower. There are bottle and bottles my shower. I like to use a different one each day. I probably never run out of any of them, I just buy more. *** Lipgloss- I love the stuff. You will find a variety of lipglosses in my purse, in my car console, in my bathroom, in drawers. The sad thing is they are all basically the same color. ***Canned goods- the pantry shelf is bowing badly because I don't take the time to see what canned goods I have before I go grocery shopping. I just assume I have used it and buy more, then when I come home, there are 2 or 3 cans of what I just bought.
***Lotion- I am an avid lotion buyer. Don't get me wrong, I wear it too, but I love to buy the newest, bestest lotion. I have tons and tons. They range from dry skin healing to shimmery to give you a nice glow to give you a fake tan. What is the saying? Waste not, want not? Need to work on that one.

5. I am almost 30 years old. In May of this year I will hit the big 3-0. I am terrified. I can't believe it one bit. I still feel 21. Time flies!

So basically I can't think of anything else. So, I tag Erin, Sunny, Rocky, Heather and Kathy and Kristen.

5 comments:

Abbey said...

I loved learning new things about you, that was fun :)

Rochelle said...

I will get to the tag sometime soon...maybe tonight, maybe not...however...just wanted to tell you that I LOVE the new kiddo picture on your blog...so adorable! Love Ya!

Kolowich Boys said...

you are pretty crazy your kids are way cute guess they get there looks from you there sure are alot of them

The Prices said...

I always try to talk London into asking for a Cabbage Patch for Christmas but she never wants one--it is so frustrating to me. That was my favorite toy for years!!

Dahle Family said...

I love learning those things about you. or should i say relearning them, i had totally forgotten about you being a bell ringer. I promise i will do my tag, just trying to come up with things that you would want to know. miss you tons,