Monday, September 13, 2010

A new chapter

I am officially a college student(again). I am so excited, but I think I am even more scared. This is one of those things that other people do, that I envy and will do one day when I have the time. It has felt like an out of body experience while I have been applying, gathering papers and waiting for admission into the school. And now I have just read my first chapter for my Philosophy class. It feels so good!
However while I was reading, Tyler came in for this, and Landon came in for that, and the laundry was buzzing and I smell the nasty bathroom that I need to clean and I know I need to make a shopping list, and I know I need to do "mommy school" with the boys, and I am looking at my spin bike knowing I need to exercise at some point today, and I really hate blow drying my hair because it takes forever, and I still need to make my bed, and I still need to do my reading for my research class and Psychology class....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Deep breaths!! I think it is time for me to relax and prioritize. I need to do this, and I want to do this. Everything is a learning process and I am about to get schooled!! Haha!
So maybe I won't have a spic and span house. And maybe I won't always be dressed...but hopefully I will be able to juggle all that I need to do. Super Woman...can I borrow your cape????

2 comments:

Kristen said...

you forgot this statement in the body of your post "and my damn sister kept texting me"! I am proud of you...you will be awesome! And, just remember those things will get taken care of , but these moments in time now...are priceless!

Gilbrides said...

That is a lot to juggle, but I know YOU can do it! You are amazing! Best of luck in taking deep breaths and enjoying the ride! :)