Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cierra, the song writer

My little girl has a lot of feelings. All I can say is that she definitely is a girl. She writes songs to perform for the family and sings them so earnestly. I did the same thing when I was younger. I would write songs and dream of performing on the radio. Yeah...never happened. However I have high hopes for my little angel...if you have ever heard her sing you know she has a beautiful voice. I asked her if it was ok if I shared a couple of her original songs on our blog and she assured me that she did not mind. In fact she made sure to leave her notebook out by my lappy so I knew where they were. Now if I hear either of these on the radio we are going to be real mad! ;)

No Love No Key, No Key No Love
by Cierra Elizabeth Lamont

You kicked me out of your heart. Let me back in.
Babe I tried with all of my heart. I'm missin you
Open the door or make a bridge
Make a rainbow bridge
Make a wooden bridge
Just make a bridge

Chorus:
No love, no key, no key no love
Babe tonight
Nooooooooooo key no love
Nooooooooooo love no key

That's how it goes tonight
If you let me in I'll give you my heart to keep
If you don't break it like I did

Repeat chorus

Give me one more chance.
Lovin you is like a joke to you
Which puts me in hurt tonight
You hurt everyone you date babe

Oooooooooooooooh

Repeat Chorus


So Much Love
By Cierra Elizabeth Lamont

So I was in the park
You saw me
I saw you
It was crazy
You asked me out
It was love at first sight
Soooooooo much love
Tooooooo much love
Sooooooo much love
It was love.

Now how sweet are those?? That is a lot of emotion to come from such a little girl. Of course she has the Disney channel and all those teenage girls singing love songs to help fuel her artistic fire. She is so full of hope and dreams. I love her with all my heart.

4 comments:

Lamont said...

Cierra has the sweetest heart. We LOVE her songs and her beautiful voice. I know that if she wanted to write more songs and become a singer she could. I Love Her! Thank you for sharing!

Carolynn said...

Cierra, you are truly your mother's daughter. Your mom wanted to be a "sing-ger" when she was your age ... I hope your dream comes true. Never stop dreaming.

Gilbrides said...

That is so cute and so sweet! She is a great song writer! I'm super impressed!!!

Erin said...

I'll have to hear her perform her works! She is so sweet!