Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mele kalikimaka

Ok, not really Merry Christmas...just wanted to say that.
When the kids came home from their dad's for the summer we had a welcome home luau. Other than the decor and the Hawaiian haystacks we ate, not much else was luau-ish. I think I will plan better next time. But, the kids had fun. And we were together!!

Thanks to the 99 cent store here we were sporting all sorts of Hawaiian stuff. Love that inflatable pineapple! Classy!

Way awesome goblets with Hawaiian Punch. Clever I know. And thanks Aunt Kathy for the cute drink umbrellas!

A Hawaiian Transformer at my luau...yep!

The fam!! So under my lei is a flowered bra. Cierra and I both had one. And under my flowered bra is my shirt that says, "World's Coolest Mom". I think that speaks for itself. ;)

4 comments:

Gilbrides said...

LLLOOOOVVVVEEEE IT!!!! What a fun night! Defnitely the coolest mom ever!

Gilbrides said...

PS. LOVE the new picture and slogan too!!

OUR HOUSE said...

Best Outfit EVER Award goes to.....drumroll....Nicole!!!

Kristen said...

that is really cute and fun...I wish I thought of cute theme things like that....dang. Does the holiday meal count? And I am with Kathy, love the new logo!!!