Friday, September 10, 2010

He's self sufficient.


Well, I guess I can go ahead and pat myself on the back. I have raised a very self sufficient little three year old. I caught Landon making himself a PB&J TWO times today.
The first time I walked in the kitchen and he was rinsing his plastic knife off in the sink...he even cleans up after himself. He had also attempted to make himself a glass of chocolate milk..but we were out of milk. Bummer. It seems he decided to add some Nesquik to some water. Yum!

And about five minutes ago I caught him making his second PB&J. This time with a real knife. He apologized. Seriously? The boy must be real hungry.

Really Landon? I am very capable of making you a sandwich...you need only ask. Don't grow up too fast!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE it!!!! He is waaaaay cute!!

Gilbrides said...

What a cutie! That is cute he cleaned up after himself...very well trained. Can you come train my girls! :)

Kristen said...

I love it! He is way to cute! And he rinsed off his knife. So, how was the chocolate water? Gross. At least he is eating! :) And, that jelly in the background must go! ;)