Saturday, August 1, 2009

Leaving San Antonio

LAS VEGAS Pictures, Images and Photos
Exciting things are happening for our family. We will be moving to Nellis AFB in Nevada..right by Las Vegas. After many years of wishing and hoping and praying we have been blessed to be moving closer to family. We won't be escaping the heat in the summer but it won't be so humid. My children are going to know what the mountains are like! We can go home for the Holidays, the kids will get to see their dad, Kim and baby sister so much more and we will get to see Josh and Zach so much more! I am so excited to share St. George with them. I have so many good memories there and it is such a beautiful place. So many adventures await us! We can not wait!

13 comments:

Gilbrides said...

We are so excited to have you close! We can come visit you over the weekends and of course, the holidays! We can't wait!!!

Desi said...

I so happy for you! You've been looking forward to this for some time now, but I'm going to miss having you here! When do you move????

The Prices said...

That is so awesome. It will be the perfect place for you guys!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Yeah!!!maybe we can see you a little more also!!! Congrats!! when is the big day?

Brittany said...

BLAH BLAH BLAH! I dont want you to leave!! sucks for the Martins!! BUT we are really really happy for you guys! anfd hey now we have an excuse to come to vegas!! :D

keeper.christensen said...

That is awesome for you guys! I am so excited that you guys will be closer to family. That's the BEST! We will all miss seeing you guys around here but it will be a fun move for you.
By the way...this is Lynse not Keeper. He was just signed in.

Dahle Family said...

Wow, amazing. You guys have wanted that so badly. I am excited for you all. When do you guys move and does this mean a change in his career or what? Best of luck in selling your home and the move ahead.

Lindsey said...

wahoo!! that is a lot closer to me... im so ecxited :)

The Maassberg's said...

yay!!!! well hopefully now i will be able to meet your clan??? i live like 30 minutes from nellis!!! let me know if you need help with movign!!!!

Erin said...

We too can't wait! I can't believe you guys will only be 6 1/2hours away. Less if we meet in St. George or up here! It will be great! I am even hoping for some sleepovers!!!!!

The Graves Family said...

Congrats and good luck with everything!

Heather said...

WAIT!!!!! REALLY?????!!!! That is basically my back yard!! Seriously I am so excited!! We visit Vegas more than Utah!! Perhaps we can see each other again!! YEAH!!!

Heather said...

P.S. we can arrange a Penske truck for you at employee discount!! Email me if you are interested!! :)