Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Breakfast with the boys.


These are my cute and crazy boys. They never disappoint in the entertainment category of life. Their newest obsession ( and I mean it when I say obsession) is to carry backpacks EVERYWHERE. We even sleep in them. Uh huh. They stuff these backpacks (leftovers courtesy of Dylan and Cierra..and yes that is a pink Dora one for Landon) with anything and everything, but mostly their beloved blankets and leo's. A leo is any lovey thing they have. For Tyler is a ratty little cat that he hijacked from Cierra, and Landon's is a lion who's name is Leo...hence leo's. One day I couldn't find their sippy cups...which I hate...and a day later I thought to look in Ty's backpack. Low and behold there they were, curdled milk and all . He says to me, "yucky milk mommy." Yeah ya think!
I love these little boys so much. They have made life so fun and crazy. I am grateful to be their mom and see them interact with each other. They definitely have a special relationship.
So here is a picture of them at breakfast with all their gear because Heaven forbid we should leave it on the floor...there is hardly any room for their breakfast!

2 comments:

Gilbrides said...

That is so cute! What fun memories you are making. I am so impressed at what a great Mom you are and what wonderful and sweet children you have. Being a Mom is such hard work, and with 5, I can only imagine at how much you have to do--not to mention iwth having twins! You are amazing!!

Heather said...

That is so cute!!! I wish I had one or seven just like them!! :) Such sweet little guys! you are such a great mom to capture that and relish in that moment and memory!! :)