Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years!!!

Well, here is Landon, climbing on the counter and getting into the cupboard. He knows he is in trouble..can you tell.
The kids and I...with Landon MIA. He didn't want to be in the picture.

Cierra and I


Yes, I actually let the camera aim at me today and got some pictures with the kids. I just really don't want them to look back and wonder why mom isn't in any of the pictures and for me to have to explain it was because I was having a bad hair/fat day. So a new year's goal is to let go and smile pretty for the camera;)



6 comments:

Dahle Family said...

You look beautiful. You can see how much love abounds in your home.

Jeremy and Sherri said...

that is a great goal!! and you do look great.

Jeremy and Sherri said...

that is a great goal!! and you do look great.

Heather said...

I love all the pictures!! It will help when I make you your desktop/blog header!! :)
So sorry to hear about the twins finding the top bunk!! Good luck!!

Lindsey said...

HOLY HOT MAMA!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
GREAT GOAL:)

Erin said...

Cute pics!