Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good News/Bad News

The GOOD news: Santa visited me today...what a jolly old man...and gave me the gift of napping toddlers. You read me right...they finally took a nap after two and a half weeks of not napping.

The BAD news: Tyler discovered the top bunk. Oh yes, we are in a whole new ball game now. I don't know what we were thinking when we thought they wouldn't figure it out. Did we not realize who we were dealing with...Tyler and Landon the most precocious two years old's I have ever encountered.

So my new Christmas wish is for an ingenious plan to make it impossible for them to climb up...one of you and a bright idea may make my wish come true;) So if you have an idea please share.

7 comments:

Dahle Family said...

we had to take the ladder down. It stopped Evan for a while until he discovered the headboard/footboard and he scaled those. Good luck

Nicole Howard said...

Yeah..only problem is there is no ladder. It is the headboard/footboard that he climbed up. Fun fun.

OUR HOUSE said...

When Madelyn was two years old she climbed to the top of JT's bunkbed and fell asleep. I had no idea where she was. Cora, JT and I looked for her for an eternity (10-15 minutes). I was about to call Joe at work, or the police, or both, and I was completely having a heart attack, when I finally spotted her up there. She was up against the wall, so that's why I hadn't seen her before, plus I didn't even know she could climb up there. Bunkbeds=Fun!

Lamont said...

Does Jonah and Dylans beds come apart? I know its a lot of work but maybe you could switch beds if they do come apart.

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Good luck I am still trying to keep Ashley off Michael's. the only thing to do would be to take them apart. but then you give up space - oh the fun of being a parent

Kristen said...

One word...PEXIGLASS!

Kolowich Boys said...

After they fall a few times they will stop climbing i know from having all my kids fall a few times they will be ok i think there made of rubber till they hit four years old