Sunday, February 10, 2008

No, not a tornado, just my kids!!

Babies room View #1. They are a huge contributer
to the mess.
Babies Room View #2.

The upstairs family room
These pictures do not do it justice.

Cierra's room.
I thought this was cute...design by Cierra

The boys room








Through gritted teeth I am writing these words.....I have learned not to try to keep my house clean on the weekends. Yes, after many weekends of insanity I am hanging up the "Keep your room clean on the weekend" towel. It is an evil towel. It is an impossible towel. Burn towel, burn. So, here are pictures of me letting them do their thing and knowing that I will have a lovely time on Monday cleaning it all up.





7 comments:

Abbey said...

I hate weekends. Our house gets the same way.

Actually i hate Mondays more! I have to clean it all up.

Dahle Family said...

it is not even that bad, but for how clean you keep your house, i can see why it would drive you crazy. have fun cleaning that one up.

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

Although I have to agree with Heather in saying that it isn't even bad, I am with you and I threw in the towel a while ago. Now every Monday I spend cleaning up from the "kid tornado" that hit over the weekend. Fun times!!!

Nicole Howard said...

Yeah, I know we never get together on Mondays because I think we both know that the other one is cleaning.

Sharron Lamont said...

Hey, my rooms look the same and there are no kids to blame! Thanks for sharing the pictures of the children's rooms. I can imagine them playing there! Hello you darling grandchildren!

Erin said...

lol I can't wait for the days when my house stays clean but then I'll be sad cause there probably won't be kids around. I guess I'll never be happy lol. I love what Cierra did that is great!

The Prices said...

That is what my house looks like on a clean day. I wish my kids only made that much of a mess!!!