Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Million Dollar Idea

The babies have a very special gift of hiding sippie cups and remotes. Countless times during the day I am in search of these things. I enlist the help of Dyl, Cierra and Jonah and they usually find them pretty quick. Yesterday, however, all day I could not find the cable remote for my bedroom. I looked high and low and in every hiding spot that I know of. It vanished. Then today as I am doing laundry, low and behold the remote is mixed in with the laundry. What the heck?
And this morning I gave them each a sippie cup of milk...within a couple minutes they are nowhere to be found. Not just one of them, but two are completely gone. I must have been looking for 20 minutes. Finally Dylan found them both in the entertainment center behind the playstation. Also the downstairs remote went missing this morning and I find it UPSTAIRS in the babies's room in their play kitchen. I swear they are doing it on purpose...so this is my idea....a tracking device for sippie cups and remotes. I swear someone else has to have thought of this too. I can't be the only on playing hide and go seek with a TV remote. Can I????

5 comments:

The Prices said...

We had the same problem with sippy cups--and it is always when they have milk in them and then you can't find them for days and it is all gross and rancid!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo glad we are pass that phase!

Gilbrides said...

You are not alone. Our remote usually disappears into the couch. Not just between the cushions, but deep inside so we have to turn the couch upside down to get it. I once had the remote missing for at least a week, and one day I found it upstairs in Lauren's room. Kids not only say the darndest things but they sure do the darndest things as well. :)

Abbey said...

Oh yeah I've thought of that invention ;) ...wanna split the profits 50-50?


No but seriously one day I'm going to invent the all in one washer and dryer. Why do we have two seperate machines? It would be easier to have your clothes start drying right after they are done washing, no moving them to a whole diff place! :)

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

I guess with 2 at one time you get twice the excitement. Those guys are so cute though you can't help but laugh at all of their little antics. Good luck with the whole cup and remote thing. Oh and I have to agree with Abbey. We also need an invention for an all in one washer/dryer!!

Nicole Howard said...

Let's do it girls...lets invent it and then we can be on Oprah!!