Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Good morning. I hope everyone's Valentine's Day started as great as mine.
So, if you don't want to hear how great I think my husband is, stop reading. If you love to hear other's brag then read on...
I woke up to my sweet husband kissing my cheek like he does every morning before he goes to work. I usually grumble a "good morning" and then roll over and go back to sleep. This morning he came in with our new laptop (yay finally...thank you pell grant money) and started playing the sweetest song. He loves Jack Johnson, and I must say that I haven't really been a fan before this morning, but after hearing this new song of his called "Angel", I am a believer!! It is so sweet and so true about me!! Ha ha..those are not my words people, just ask my husband...ok so now I am being annoying. Anyway, I thought it was sweet. It was kind of like he was serenading me but through someone else, which anyone who has played Rock Band with us knows is a good thing. Poor guy is a little tone deaf.
Anyway, it started my day great and I wanted to share...ok gloat.
Have a great day my friends!!

Oh, and I added the song to my playlist for your listening enjoyment.

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh i love that song :) I'd never heard it, but i really like it.

Oh, I love Ron, he is so sweet.

Dahle Family said...

FINALLY!!! that is all I am going to say and you know the rest.

Gilbrides said...

That is really sweet. I swear it is always the simple things that we women love and that melt our hearts. I wish guys could realize how easy it is and what a difference it makes to us :)