Monday, December 17, 2007

Tag!

I think I already filled this out in an email, but in the spirit of blogging I will do it again.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. I think I said gift bags in the other one..but that wasn't really true.
2. Real tree or artificial? Ours is an artifical tree. But I love real ones.
3. When do you put up the tree? The first week of December.
4. When take down? Day after Christmas...Halelujah.
5. Do you like eggnog? A sip a year is good.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Last time I said typewriter...this time I will say my pink boom box...and yes I did say boom box.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
8. Hardest person to buy for?My husband.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Me.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? No gift is bad!!!
11. Mail or Email Christmas card? Mail is always better, but email is good in a pinch.
12. Fav Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Around November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's sugar cookies.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear all the way!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Angels we have heard on High for Church and Rockin around the Christmas tree on the radio!
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Travel because we live in Hell...I mean San Antonio.(I use the word Hell in reference to a location...not the swear word)
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Of course. Right Now?
20. Do you have an Angel on top or star? Ribbon.
21. Open presents Christmas Eve, or Christmas morning? Christmas morning...except for we always open one on Christmas eve--it is always PJ's.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Slow mail, greediness.

I won't tag anyone don't worry, but feel free to pass it on if you like.

1 comments:

Sharron Lamont said...

Enjoyed your post. We have the same open one gift at night, since I was little, and it was always pjs. Love, Sharron