Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Came Early

Tyler handing trash to me. Great helper!
Dylan playing his new Ben Ten game.

Landon coypying Jonah.

Jonah holding his headphones to his ears


Ok...secret is out...I caved and got my daughter a BRATZ doll.
It was on her list ok. Don't kill me Christian;)

Dylan and Cierra working on their new laptops.

Jonah the cashier.


We didn't get them anything this year...I hope they don't notice.

Music player with headphones...
Thank goodness we were able to get one thing on his list.




Since we will be leaving for Utah/Idaho next weekend and the kids will be with Kim and Christian for Christmas, we decided to surprise them and do "Christmas Morning" with them today. They had no idea and were so excited when they came down and saw the presents under the tree.

5 comments:

Sharron Lamont said...

OK, I'm the first one to post! Let it be known! What a great surprise for the kids! They look great and so happy. Thank you for doing such a great job with them and for them. I can't wait to be with them and see them! Love, Grandma Sharron

Abbey said...

They look so thrilled...including Landon and Tyler :)

Sharron Lamont said...

Wow, they are growing so big, so fast! What a beautiful mixed basketball team you have going! I can't wait to hug'em all! Thank you for all you do for/with them. May the Lord bless you with safe travel and happiness in this season. I sure love you. Grandpa John

Erin said...

How fun! I'll bet they had a great surprise! Christmas is more fun with children to be sure. Getting to see their faces when they like a present is the best! Like my parents I can't wait to hug your kids! They are the best!

Gilbrides said...

How fun to get more than one Christmas. I think they will feel like the luckiest kids to have Christmas with all their family!