Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Much Better!!



Jonah got a new cast today. Good riddance to that sorry excuse of a cast he had before. A friend of ours said it best....he said it looked like he stole the cast from someone else and then taped it on his arm.

This one has dinosaurs and it comes below his elbow so his little arm can bend. HALELUJAH!! I think I was more excited than he was. All I could think was that he will be able to buckle his own carseat again.

It really made my day so I thought I would share.

2 comments:

Gilbrides said...

Good news. Poor Jonah, I am glad that he is at least more mobile now. I bet you are very thankful. It is amazing the small things we take for granted sometimes.

Erin said...

Oh Jonah what a great looking cast! I hope you are feeling better:) I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!!!!