Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Tooth Fairy pays us a visit!!




Thank goodness Dylan's tooth finally fell out which made room for his
big boy tooth that had already grown in. He lost it at 7:30 at night last
week and I realized I didn't have any cash to leave under his pillow. I
knew I had to leave a dollar because of inflation right?? No more quarter
s for a tooth. The price has gone up. So I had to explain to him that the
Tooth Fairy only carries change...he seemed ok with that. So when he
woke up, he had a nice pile of quarters and nickles and dimes. Hey it
spends the same right?

3 comments:

Abbey said...

HEHE, What about the thread in the cup??! :)

Kristen said...

Congrats Dylan! When you come to Aunt Kristen's house I will give you your tooth fairy box so that when you lose other teeth, you can put it in the box to put under your pillow and collect your "change!" You look so cute!

Love you!

Gilbrides said...

the first tooth huh? That is such a big step. Wow, the kids are all growing up and before you know it starting high school then off on their own.