Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dear Santa







Tonight we sat down with the kids and helped them write their Santa letters.
It is so awesome to see how excited they are and how innocent they are to
believe in Santa Claus. It makes Christmas magical again for us as parents
who know who mom really is kissing by the Christmas tree late Christmas Eve....
I had to help Cierra with the rest of her letter because her arm got tired...poor,
greedy little thing. Dylan of course didn't really need help and his is pretty short
and sweet.
Good thing we had them write these because Santa was definitely on the wrong track.

6 comments:

Gilbrides said...

what wonderful letters to Santa! It is so fun to see their handwriting and hear the letter in their own voice. It was too cute but made me misty-eyed to read Dylan say how he had tried to be good this year. He is so sweet. It makes me wish I could grant him the world--I can only imagine how you feel as his mom

Dahle Family said...

I love to hear their perspective on things. You have adorable kids. What is the big thing right now with the telescope??? what is that all about.

Nicole Howard said...

They went to a pirate party on Saturday so that is where the telescope thing comes in.

Erin said...

Oh I love them so much! I can't wait to see them! They are all such sweet kids!!!!

Abbey said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute. I love Cierras letter...i think i made out most the words. Well maybe... :) a carrage for barbie? high heels? LOL maybe not, but that is what i read. Im so copying you. We've been meaning to have Hunter write a letter, but now i have the great idea of posting it on my blog! :)

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

Oh funny now I get the comment on Abbey's page. You guys are so ontop of things. If now only I could catch up with the two of you!!