Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dylan the Page





























I am a terribly proud mother right now. Dylan was chosen by his teacher to become a Page. He was awarded this honor at a Knighting ceremony today.







Here is what she wrote about Dylan that they read at the ceremony:














"I nominate Dylan Lamont to be a Page because he is an OUTSTANDING student. He is very dependable and has been helpful to me in so many ways. He is very responsible and completes his assignments in a timley manner and his homework is always turned in. He goes above and beyond what is asked of him and always with a smile and a 'Yes Mam.' Dylan has a very positive attitude towards school. He is always happy and I have never heard him complain about doing work or when something is asked of him. He enjoys working with others and his classmates enjoy being around him. It is my pleasure to nominate Dylan as a First Grade Page."














What a great kid I have.

4 comments:

Abbey said...

That is so awesome. You have such sweet kids. Dylan is such a great boy. He will make a wife very happy one day (in a long long time of course!)

Gilbrides said...

Congratulations Dylan! What an amazing honor. Nicole, you have a lot to be proud of. You can give yourself a pat on the back for sure.

Kristen said...

Dylan, congratulations! You look so handsome in your pictures. What a good boy you are! You are so sweet and caring and they sure did pick the right person to be a Page. I am so proud of you and can't wait to see you! I love you!!

Dahle Family said...

Wow, well we always knew how great he is/was. I am glad to see him being honored for being such a good example. Hope he continues to be such a great kid and turn into a great man who will continue to lead so many to truths